About Curry Culture
Have you ever read a curry industry magazine? I have and they tend to be total rubbish so I set up Curry Culture to try and offer a choice.
We are here to talk about all things curry related and to celebrate the good, the bad and the downright horrible because for every great curry house out there, some of us still remember Vesta dried packet curries.
I cover everything from Indian to Thai, with Vietnamese and Nepali thrown in. Wherever there is curry I will be there. There may also be the odd diversion off into IPA beer as this is another great love of mine but I can’t see anyone objecting to that.
For those interested the blog is split into:
- Curry News – random curry related stories
- Industry News – what’s going on in the industry
- Reviews of restaurants and products – some requested, others not
- Recipes I like or I like the look of
- Information on spices and ingredients
- Videos I’ve stumbled across again curry related
Please use the contact page if you wish to ask a question or you can leave a comment against any of the posts.
Guy, Editor, Curry Culture