A delicious side dish consisting of potato and cauliflower.
To a large pan add:
- Some olive oil and 1 large onionthinly sliced. Cook until softened
- A tsp of fresh chopped ginger
- ½ tsp crushed chillies
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Stir altogether
- Add 75ml crushed tinned tomatoes
- 1 large potato cut into small chunks. Coat in the spices and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes
- A cup of water or vegetable stock
- ½ a cauliflower cut into small florets. Stir and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add a sprinkle of fresh chopped coriander and some more water if required. Stir well
- Cover and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes
- Stir and check potatoes are cooked
- Pour into a dish and garnish with sliced ginger, green chillies and fresh coriander.